Rules for using the Climbing Equipment and Woodland Climber:
- go on the flooring if not climbing
- jump off the top
- push or grab people while they’re climbing
- shaking the ropes
- picking the flooring
- give people lots of space to climb
- climb slowly and carefully
- wait patiently for your turn
- be careful
- enjoy climbing!
We would like to remind parents and carers that it is their responsibility to supervise children whilst they are in the school grounds outside school attendance hours. This includes playing on the equipment in any of the playgrounds.
Whilst the equipment is checked regularly for safety, if anyone has any concerns with the safety of the equipment, please notify the School Office.