Letters and Forms
Pupil Contact Sheet - please complete this form and bring into the school office if any pupil details change.
Appointments form - please complete and bring into school to request leave for an appointment.
Term Time Leave form - please complete and bring into school to request term time leave.
Nursery Application Form - please complete and bring to school if you wish to apply for a Nursery place for your child.
School letters - 2021/2022
Y1 and Y2 Scooter Skills Workshop - 18th October 2021
Photo day information - 19th October 2021
Y3 trip to Meersbrook Park - 8th October 2021
Y4S Swimming Lessons - 4th October 2021
KS1 trip to Crucible Theatre - 27th September 2021
UEFA Women's Euro 22 tickets - 24th September 2021
Scholastic Book Fair - 17th September 2021
Y4 trip to Graves Park - September 2021
Reading Challenge - Rec-Y2 - 15th September 2021
Reading Challenge - Y3-Y6 - 15th September 2021
Y6K Thornbridge Residential - 8th September 2021
Y6M Thornbridge Residential - 8th September 2021
Sheffield Parent Hub - What's On Guide - September 2021
Attendance expectations - 7th September 2021
Swimming lessons - Y4B - 3rd September 2021
Greg Fell, Director of Public Health Sheffield - 1st September 2021
Return to school letter for parents - 1st September 2021
School letters - 2020/2021
Changes to contact tracing - 19th July 2021
Contact tracing information letter - 19th July 2021
Letter to parents from SCSP - 16th July 2021
Letter to parents of Y6S - 14th July 2021
General letter to all parents - 14th July 2021
General letter to all parents - 5th July 2021
Reception & Y6 missed health screening letter - 29th June 2021
End of Term arrangements for Nurs-Y5 - 25th June 2021
End of Term arrangements for Y6 - 25th June 2021
Y4 RSHE lessons - 25th June 2021
Community Covid Bus at Valley Park Community School - 24th June 2021
Y6 RSHE relationships and sex education letter - 23rd June 2021
RSHE Engagement Questionnaire - 14th June 2021
Beat the Street information - 11th June 2021
Information regarding LFD and PCR Covid tests - 9th June 2021
We use Teachers2Parents to send letters and information to our parents.
We have been made aware by t2p that there is a problem with Hotmail and Microsoft live email accounts. They have given us this information for parents:
We have identified that Hotmail and Microsoft live have updated their security filters for incoming emails, this has resulted in emails from Teachers2parents now going into the Junk and Spam folders.
To prevent this from happening we recommend that you inform parents with hotmail and microsoft live email addresses to check their junk folder and to also store the email address, email@example.com as a contact and in their "safe senders" list.
Instructions below :
How to add Teachers2Parents as a Contact:
- In the far bottom left, click on People which is a icon that looks like two people
- On this new page, click on the green New Contact button in the top left
- In the window, type the school name in the First Name/Surname fields
- Under Contact Information, type in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Create
Now click on Mail in the far bottom left which looks like an envelope icon.
How to add Teachers2Parents as a Safe sender:
- Click on Settings which is a cogwheel icon in the top right hand corner
- Click 'View all Outlook settings' which will open a window
- On the left hand side menu, click on Junk email
- Under 'Blocked senders and domains', please check that there is nothing there for @teachers2parents.co.uk. If there is, click on the Delete icon to remove it.
- Under 'Safe senders and domains', click on Add and type in email@example.com
- You could also add this email to the Safe mailing lists further down
- Click Save in the top right corner.