Letters and Forms
Pupil Contact Sheet - please complete this form and bring into the school office if any pupil details change.
Exceptional Term Time Leave form - please complete and bring into school to request term time leave.
Nursery Application Form - please complete and bring to school if you wish to apply for a Nursery place for your child.
Whole school letters
Letter about returning to school in September 2020 - 20th July 2020
Letter about Reception transition days in September 2020 - 20th July 2020
Letter from Greg Fell, Director of Public Health - 15th July 2020
Classes for 2020/2021 - 9th July 2020
Holidays in Term Time - Information about Fixed Penalty Notices.
Missing School = Missing Out - Guide for parents .
Health & Safety update - Information sheet for parents about infectious illnesses and managing medicines.
Treehouse Reading Scheme - information about the reading scheme in Reception.
We use Teachers2Parents to send letters and information to our parents.
We have been made aware by t2p that there is a problem with Hotmail and Microsoft live email accounts. They have given us this information for parents:
We have identified that Hotmail and Microsoft live have updated their security filters for incoming emails, this has resulted in emails from Teachers2parents now going into the Junk and Spam folders.
To prevent this from happening we recommend that you inform parents with hotmail and microsoft live email addresses to check their junk folder and to also store the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact and in their "safe senders" list.
Instructions below :
How to add Teachers2Parents as a Contact:
- In the far bottom left, click on People which is a icon that looks like two people
- On this new page, click on the green New Contact button in the top left
- In the window, type the school name in the First Name/Surname fields
- Under Contact Information, type in email@example.com
- Click Create
Now click on Mail in the far bottom left which looks like an envelope icon.
How to add Teachers2Parents as a Safe sender:
- Click on Settings which is a cogwheel icon in the top right hand corner
- Click 'View all Outlook settings' which will open a window
- On the left hand side menu, click on Junk email
- Under 'Blocked senders and domains', please check that there is nothing there for @teachers2parents.co.uk. If there is, click on the Delete icon to remove it.
- Under 'Safe senders and domains', click on Add and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
- You could also add this email to the Safe mailing lists further down
- Click Save in the top right corner.