Letters and Forms
Pupil Contact Sheet - please complete this form and bring into the school office if any pupil details change.
Exceptional Term Time Leave form - please complete and bring into school to request term time leave.
Nursery Application Form - please complete and bring to school if you wish to apply for a Nursery place for your child.
Letter to parents from SCSP - 8th January 2021
Urgent letter to parents with Covid update - 4th January 2020
Letter to families regarding school opening - 4th January 2020
Letter to families regarding 4th January - 3rd January 2020
Y6 letter about new start time for January 2021 - 7th December 2020
Reception - Nuffield Early Language Intervention - 4th December 2020
Y6 Revision Books letter for parents - 3rd December 2020
General letter to all parents - 30th November 2020
Christmas information for parents - 25th November 2020
General letter to all parents - 19th November 2020
General letter to all parents - 15th November 2020
Letter to parents re donated uniform items - 11th November 2020
General letter to all parents - 9th November 2020
Letter from Greg Fell, Director of Public Health, Sheffield - 6th November 2020
Pupil isolation leaflet - 6th November 2020
Christmas card orders - 5th November 2020
General letter to all parents - 27th October 2020
General letter to all parents - 19th October 2020
COVID symptoms flow chart - 15th September 2020
Reading at home letter - 11th September 2020
Return to school information letter - 2nd September 2020 (revised 16th October)
Woodseats Home School Agreement - September 2020
Woodseats School Rules - September 2020
Holidays in Term Time - Information about Fixed Penalty Notices.
Missing School = Missing Out - Guide for parents .
Health & Safety update - Information sheet for parents about infectious illnesses and managing medicines.
Tapestry Learning Journals and questionnaire - Reception - 2nd October 2020
Tapestry - Reception - 11th September 2020
Treehouse Reading Scheme - information about the reading scheme in Reception.
We use Teachers2Parents to send letters and information to our parents.
We have been made aware by t2p that there is a problem with Hotmail and Microsoft live email accounts. They have given us this information for parents:
We have identified that Hotmail and Microsoft live have updated their security filters for incoming emails, this has resulted in emails from Teachers2parents now going into the Junk and Spam folders.
To prevent this from happening we recommend that you inform parents with hotmail and microsoft live email addresses to check their junk folder and to also store the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact and in their "safe senders" list.
Instructions below :
How to add Teachers2Parents as a Contact:
- In the far bottom left, click on People which is a icon that looks like two people
- On this new page, click on the green New Contact button in the top left
- In the window, type the school name in the First Name/Surname fields
- Under Contact Information, type in email@example.com
- Click Create
Now click on Mail in the far bottom left which looks like an envelope icon.
How to add Teachers2Parents as a Safe sender:
- Click on Settings which is a cogwheel icon in the top right hand corner
- Click 'View all Outlook settings' which will open a window
- On the left hand side menu, click on Junk email
- Under 'Blocked senders and domains', please check that there is nothing there for @teachers2parents.co.uk. If there is, click on the Delete icon to remove it.
- Under 'Safe senders and domains', click on Add and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
- You could also add this email to the Safe mailing lists further down
- Click Save in the top right corner.