ParentPay - our online payment service
This is our preferred way of accepting payments online for dinner money, milk and trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay, parents are able to pay online using a credit or debit card. Payments can also be made at PayPoint stores which can be found by searching on www.paypoint.com.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy to use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely - offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
- Your children won't have to worry about losing money at school.
- Parents can choose to be advised when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
- Parents can, if they wish, top-up their ParentPay account with a lump sum which they can then to distribute to various items that need paying for within their account.
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay...
All parents should receive an activation username and password from school, you will then need to:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only; you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable you to receive receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to Items for Payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
- Please note that we are unable to give refunds for dinner money once it has been paid into ParentPay. Dinner money balances must be used up before a child leaves our school.
For information and support for parents, click here where you will have access to the Parent Pay FAQ's.
Click here for the parent user guide
Click here for the parent guide to activate your Parent Pay account.
School meals for Year 3 to Year 6 cost £2.00 per day, £10.00 per week.
All school dinners must be paid for in advance. We cannot order meals without payment.
Please click here for our School Meals Debt Recovery Policy.
Due to a new Government scheme, with effect from 1st September 2014 all Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 pupils are entitled to free school dinners. Please take this opportunity to encourage your child to stay for lunch.
We use a pre-ordering system for school dinners.
If you have a special diet request, then please contact Taylor Shaw by telephone on (0114) 2734767, who will contact Taylor Shaw’s Nutritionist. A meeting will then be arranged. Parents/Carers will be responsible for providing details of any medical dietary requirements which will include information from a GP, Dietician or relevant health professional. Diets will not be organised by Taylor Shaw without this information which demonstrates a clear medical need.
Are you entitled to Free School Meals? Please click on the following link which will show you who is entitled to free school meals and how to apply. Please note school cannot provide free meals until authorisation is received.
We have produced a leaflet called 'Help Us to Help You' which outlines who is entitled to Income Based Free School Meals and how to apply. Please click here to open a printable version of the leaflet.