Rules for using the Climbing Boulder and Woodland Climber:
- Jump off the Climbing Boulder (use the slide) or Woodland Climber
- Stand near the wall if you are not climbing
- Push or grab people while they are climbing
- Race along the wall
- Give people lots of space to climb
- Climb slowly and carefully
- Wait patiently for your turn
- Tell a teacher if a hold is loose
- Enjoy climbing!
We would like to remind parents and carers that it is their responsibility to supervise children whilst they are in the school grounds outside school attendance hours. This includes playing on the equipment in any of the playgrounds.